• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Sharpedo, Gallade and Camerupt!

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
These were leaked in CoroCoro, but haven't been officially confirmed by Nintendo yet.

All we have is pictures for now, so discuss possible stat changes, abilities, typing changes and your thoughts below!

pokemon_mega_sharpedo.jpg

pokemon_mega_gallade.jpg

pokemon_mega_camerupt.jpg

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I sort of saw the mega gallade coming lol because of mega gardevoir, but didn't knew about the sharpedo and camerupt. Might want to use mega sharpedo now

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Camerupt looks a little ... gay. xD I like sharpedo tho!

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It would be tight if Gallade got like Fighting/Fairy as a new typing.

Some Atk/Spe boosts with Play Rough and Mach/Drain Punch. Oh man.

Any thoughts on what his ability might be? Iron Fist? Fistelate ≠ Pixelate? LOL.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Any thoughts on what his ability might be? Iron Fist? Fistelate ≠ Pixelate? LOL.
probably be iron fist or mold breaker looking at it

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't think iron fist can be its ability since it is not a real punching pokemon it might be hyper cutter or justified don't know really liked the design of mega sharpedo it is good rhat archie finnaly got to evolve its sharpedo

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I don't think iron fist can be its ability since it is not a real punching pokemon it might be hyper cutter or justified don't know really liked the design of mega sharpedo it is good rhat archie finnaly got to evolve its sharpedo
it already has justified. i think it will be either iron fist, or guts

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I want to get one, or a mega sableye. :D
I see Sableye being an improved version of Mega Banette.

Iron Fist Gould be god-level with that attack boost.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Google definition of gay: light-hearted and carefree.
Please prove I used it in a negative context.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
As in homosexual? As I have nothing against them. A family member recently came out and I couldn't be happier for him. Please don't instantly assume my use of words is negative.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
As in homosexual? As I have nothing against them. A family member recently came out and I couldn't be happier for him. Please don't instantly assume my use of words is negative.
When you say "Mega Gallade looks......gay xD" It's hard for me to see it any other way other than negative. My apologies.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
When you say "Mega Gallade looks......gay xD" It's hard for me to see it any other way other than negative. My apologies.

It wasn't Gallade I said it about anyway. And the mega Camerupt has definitely grown on me. I do apologise if my words were taken in a negative manner to any of the members here.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Due to Inner Focus, M-Gallade is flawed in singles :( but it should be decent in doubles due to the prevelance of Fake Out/Rock Slide etc. Also its countered by its sister Gardevoir...

Mega Camerupt will be so freaking powerful with Sheer Force as it gets a load of good boosted moves like Fire Blast and Earth Power. The lowered speed means that it will get a nice defensive boosts so that it becomes bulky enough to tank hits and retalliate with these monstrous Sheer Force-boosted attacks.

Its a pity that Mega Sharpedo lost speed boost. I guess it could Protect+Sub until it gets enough boosts to do anything scary and then mega to gain Strong Jaw and become scary with boosted Crunch and Ice Fang. I guess Waterfall is there too but no Strong Jaw so idk. This thing'll be good.

testing