• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pets

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Do you have any pets? If so, what is there name, what do they look like (description or photo works), what species are they, and what is their name?

I have 2 pets, one who moved next door, and one that passed away yesterday.

The two pets I have atm are a brown and black tortoise-shell cat called Kitty and a black guinea pig called Sooty.

The pet that moved next door is a tabby cat with a white belly called Napoleon (Po for short).

The pet that passed away yesterday was a white and caramel guinea pig with a few smaller black patches called Minty.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Do you have any pets? If so, what is there name, what do they look like (description or photo works), what species are they, and what is their name?

I have 2 pets, one who moved next door, and one that passed away yesterday.

The two pets I have atm are a brown tortoise-shell cat called Kitty and a black guinea pig called Sooty.

The pet that moved next door is a tabby cat with a white belly called Napoleon (Po for short).

The pet that passed away yesterday was a white and caramel guinea pig with a few smaller black patches called Minty.
I have a cat named Tonka. lol :D

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a dog named Spot he is white with brown spots :)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have a dog named Dexter. He's a pure bred, cream, long haired Dachshund. He'll be 1 year old around Thanksgiving.

Yes, he has 1 blue eye. xD

5mxs8z.jpg

kf2qfa.jpg

2zfln3s.jpg

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I have a dog named Dexter. He's a pure bred, cream, long haired Dachshund. He'll be 1 year old around Thanksgiving.

Yes, he has 1 blue eye. xD

5mxs8z.jpg

kf2qfa.jpg

2zfln3s.jpg

Classic case of Hetrochromia, shoutout to XMen First Class

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
any names/descriptions?
Umm okay from oldest to youngest Cat (only named 1 cat)
Shitty: First cat(is a male) we ever got he's about 15 years old hes chubby and sweet and is black and white with a little white chin beard
Pretty Girl: White and Grey Female cat very lovey will cuddle anyone but she doesnt like to eat.
Fatty: White and black Female cat and is sooo mean she attacks you for walking near her. i dont like her.
Junior: Very Active Male cat that likes to run around, he is very sweet and isnt afraid of anything cats are normally afraid of he likes to walk around outside like a dog, he isnt afraid of dogs and he likes water.
Izzy: (i named her) Female cat very fluffy she is a mane coon cat she is so sweet and cuddley and likes to lick your hair and she is obsessed with plastic.
Sneezy: Very Sweet cat, tries to converse with people by meowing at them alot she also has an obsession with licking people's hair.
Andrew Cat: (my mother named cause she said he looked like a money) The Fattest Most Clumsiest Black male cat you will ever see, he loves everything. Literally everything. He thinks he's a ninja but hes always way too happy and falls off things and knocks stuff over. he is soo cuddly and sweet nicest cat ever!

Dogs:
Rocky: He's a very chubby and lazy boston terrier he's black and white and he's stubborn af and looks more like a pig than dog xD
Tyson: He is the dumbest and most precious English bulldog you will ever see he's crazy and very sweet and derpy and looks like he never knows whats going on and if he's feeling lonely he will start to cry and bark constantly.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I have a cat, a dog and an ermine.

Rosette is my 8 year old cat. she's a female calico and is very small for her age. She antisocial but only seems to cuttle up with me.

Molly is my 11 year old dog. she's a purebred cocker spaniel with black and white fur. She is very friendly and she never bites anyone. She is always happy when company comes over and is very gentle around small children.

Ryouko is my 7 year old, snow white ermine. I adopted her when I was visiting Wales, England. She is very friendly when she gets to know you and is very sweet loving too.

Lotad Is Beast

Youngster Joey
Credits
sry to here that :( my dog jake (collie and cocker spaniel mix ) died 5 months ago and i still havent properly got over it.
But you just move on with life and it will get better, so yeah............

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sorry for your loss. I had a cat named Minx (a grey tabby cat) up until I was 4 years old and Minx passed away long away, but I still miss him too.

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My Mom keeps hoarding the house with dogs...
The four we have now are:

A Yorkie named Maxed

A miniature Dachshund named Lucy

A Poodle named Lucky

and a black lab named Kairo

They're such a pain to take care of...
Every time one leaves she gets a another one...

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I have 5 sugar gliders and a hedgehog. :)

Topin - Mother of three, very curious and quite. Enjoys looking for food on the floor instead of eating the food I give her and hiding under the dishwasher. Sometimes escapes her cage and goes upstairs to my brothers room.

Sage - Father of three and loves people, enjoys jumping on unfamilier faces.

Briar - The first born and only son, he is the largest of the family (not fat just a bigger creature size then the others, compare an average sized woman to a basket ball player). Plays games with his sister and enjoys getting himself stuck and falling from high places. I consider him the vampire, he nibbles things for no reason, like everything.

Soi - The first born girl and middle child. Had an unusual hatred for everything from birth. She slowly warmed up after realizing me and her own sugar glider family were not leaving anytime soon. She us quite like her mom and still does not enjoy being touched, will run away from hands.

Khaleesi - The youngest and friendliest, sometimes sleeps like a dead person. (Still getting to know her.)

Peanut (hedgehog) is my bae, she is a little chubby and loves cuddles, enjoys running on the wheel when it's in water and rolling in kitty litter. She is constantly sniffing around and will stretch when you put a pillow ontop of her. :)

Will edit in pictures later.

testing