Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi, I'm Dom and i'm addicted to Super Smash Bros 4.

All addicts please share your stories below and we can try to fight these addictions as a group, I think it will be better that way.

(Anyone looking to play me hmu)

I eat sleep and breath smash and it's getting bad. I have developed a bad case of Chirophobia, also called the fear of hands. I flinch at the site as ravaging images of Master Hand run through my mind.

I have developed a variant of PTSD and everytime I see a soccer ball I no longer think of the sport I once loved but how it can be used to send someone flying off of the map.

I dive on food in hopes that it will restore some of my hp.

Please share your stories below, don't let your addictions control who you are as a person. We can beat this together.

#Smashaholics

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello my name is Szile and I am a Smashaholic.

I must say it took me a while to try to think back when was it that i came across smash bros for the first time. But then... it was there all along. It was a sunny day in Mexico City, I was just done battling some kid with my Game Boy Color and a copy of Pokemon Red Version. I had beaten the scrub to a pulp but i was hungry for more... then something amazing happened. My great childhood friend came to me with a Nintendo Power magazine with an ad for the newest hottest game around " Super Smash Bros." I had a whole roster of 8 total of your favorite nintendo characters (possibly more) battling it out in an all out arena-like game.... It had to be mine...
After countless hours of begging my mother finally gave in and I had the game.

The rest is a flash of epileptic colors and stimulating sounds....
The curse was laid.

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello my name is Szile and I am a Smashaholic.

I must say it took me a while to try to think back when was it that i came across smash bros for the first time. But then... it was there all along. It was a sunny day in Mexico City, I was just done battling some kid with my Game Boy Color and a copy of Pokemon Red Version. I had beaten the scrub to a pulp but i was hungry for more... then something amazing happened. My great childhood friend came to me with a Nintendo Power magazine with an add for the newest hottest game around " Super Smash Bros." I had a whole roster of 8 total of your favorite nintendo characters (possibly more) battling it out in an all out arena-like game.... It had to be mine...
After countless hours of begging my mother finally gave in and I had the game.

The rest is a flash of epileptic colors and stimulating sounds....
The curse was laid.

Thank you for coming out brother Szile, my condolences go out to you and all those affected around you. We can fight this together

(Battle me sometime)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hi my name is Dylan, and I'm a Smashaholic.

It all started when I purchased the hard copy of the game at GameStop at about 10:25 AM Central Time. I was so excited to play the game, that I had brought my DS to school in anticipation. Once I got the game, I immediately inserted the cartridge into my DS. The first character I attempted to play was Greninja, though it was hard to see in the intense sunlight. I accidentally killed myself 4 times, but I didn't care; I was finally smashing. As the day went on, Smash consumed more and more of my time. I didn't care about the people around me, or anything. Having to use the bathroom was hard to do without that game in my hands. My girlfriend had called and asked me to come over; so I lied and told her I was sick. Little did I know, I really was. Smash had taken over. Now, here I am, a 10 page essay to write, a girlfriend ready to break up, and I haven't eaten in 2 days. All I want to say to people looking to buy the game is this: If you love your life and your family: Stay away from this game.

That's all I have to say.....
Thank you.

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits

It all started when I purchased the hard copy of the game at GameStop at about 10:25 AM Central Time. I was so excited to play the game, that I had brought my DS to school in anticipation. Once I got the game, I immediately inserted the cartridge into my DS. The first character I attempted to play was Greninja, though it was hard to see in the intense sunlight. I accidentally killed myself 4 times, but I didn't care; I was finally smashing. As the day went on, Smash consumed more and more of my time. I didn't care about the people around me, or anything. Having to use the bathroom was hard to do without that game in my hands. My girlfriend had called and asked me to come over; so I lied and told her I was sick. Little did I know, I really was. Smash had taken over. Now, here I am, a 10 page essay to write, a girlfriend ready to break up, and I haven't eaten in 2 days. All I want to say to people looking to buy the game is this: If you love your life and your family: Stay away from this game.

Thank you.

I am with you brother

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Thank you.

Your story is heartwrenching, it must have taken a lot of courage to post it here and for that I think highly of you.

This is inspirational, we need to prevent the next generation from getting hooked

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
This is just hilarious. You guys are like drunkatics, except with Smash :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm Val and I'm a Smashaholic,
It started earlier this week.. I was in line at the local GameStop for a midnight release. I didn't know much about Smash at the time, I was with my gf's little brother and he was splurging and gushing all his Smash-hype on me and on the floor.

I was drenched. With the Smash-hype.

I really didn't understand what about it drew people in, heck he even showed me a two part documentary on competitive Smash play.

We went inside, and bought our copies. I was tired, and we went home our separate ways. I threw my copy on my desk. I went to bed, and the following morning I tried the game out.

Since then, I neglected my pocket monsters. I'm curbing my addiction to Smash by distracting myself. Though I do sneak a few 30 minutes sessions before I sleep. If I wasn't learning how to drive right now, I would be on Smash much more - but I don't want that, I don't want it to consume me. Sadface.

I fear I will neglect the important things in life, like relationships, bills, hygiene, Pokemon-hype, but.. you only live once - on Smash.

testing