Active Your First Shiny

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
My first shiny was a shiny abra in firered since it only new teleport I threw a pokeball as soon as I found it but it so close to being captured and then it used teleport

Dewott

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was Kadabra in LeafGreen in Cerulean Cave. I was so excited and started throwing Ultra Balls until I caught it.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Well the first shiny I ran into was a shiny voltorb in pokemon crystal that used self-destruct and I never got to catch.
The first one i have caught wasa shiny tentacool in soul silver

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Does the Gyarados from Lake Silver count?

If not, then my first was a Clauncher in Pokemon X from chain fishing.
I've had tons of shinies since then though.

PokeBlasterX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just caught a shiny for the first time last night while playing ORAS! Turned out to be Azelf!!! :D

azelf.gif

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My first was a Heliopitile from the friend safari in Pokemon X, sold him for 20PC on here which got me a battle ready Lucario in exchange :)

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
00 Gold - First shiny I saw was a Raikou on Route 38 my older friend said something was wrong with my Raikou because it didnt look like his (No stars) so he turned the game off and on...:D

05-06 Emerald - Traveling thru the grass and I find a shiny Ralts he looks weird I wonder why hes blue instead of green...what ever automatically turn game off and on remember having the same problem with Gold :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

Steveb175

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny? Well. If this even counts:
So way back in 2003, when I played Ruby Version for the Gameboy Advanced, I ran into my first shiny ever. A shiny Shroomish in the Petalburg woods. I had no pokeballs. This was such a disappointing moment. I couldn't do anything about it, so I ran. That was it. That's the only shiny pokemon that I have encountered in the wild. Every shiny I've had in my possession I received through trade.
Sad times. :(

DoctorDPS

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first legit shiny was a Zubat in Mt. Coronet in Pearl. I was kinda angry actually. Lol. I've been playing since blue and never caught anything. Got to Pearl and my first one ever was a damn Zubat. Sure, Crobat is a gangster, but I hate Zubat. Lol.

Menno Bosje

Youngster Joey
Credits
Shiny Charizard !!

A friend gave it as a gift :) Never caught one in the wild before tho :(

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Just found my first shiny days ago!!
Shiny meditite at Mount Pyre in AS

testing