• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Your First Shiny

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
My first shiny was a shiny abra in firered since it only new teleport I threw a pokeball as soon as I found it but it so close to being captured and then it used teleport

Dewott

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was Kadabra in LeafGreen in Cerulean Cave. I was so excited and started throwing Ultra Balls until I caught it.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Well the first shiny I ran into was a shiny voltorb in pokemon crystal that used self-destruct and I never got to catch.
The first one i have caught wasa shiny tentacool in soul silver

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Does the Gyarados from Lake Silver count?

If not, then my first was a Clauncher in Pokemon X from chain fishing.
I've had tons of shinies since then though.

PokeBlasterX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just caught a shiny for the first time last night while playing ORAS! Turned out to be Azelf!!! :D

azelf.gif

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My first was a Heliopitile from the friend safari in Pokemon X, sold him for 20PC on here which got me a battle ready Lucario in exchange :)

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
00 Gold - First shiny I saw was a Raikou on Route 38 my older friend said something was wrong with my Raikou because it didnt look like his (No stars) so he turned the game off and on...:D

05-06 Emerald - Traveling thru the grass and I find a shiny Ralts he looks weird I wonder why hes blue instead of green...what ever automatically turn game off and on remember having the same problem with Gold :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

Steveb175

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny? Well. If this even counts:
So way back in 2003, when I played Ruby Version for the Gameboy Advanced, I ran into my first shiny ever. A shiny Shroomish in the Petalburg woods. I had no pokeballs. This was such a disappointing moment. I couldn't do anything about it, so I ran. That was it. That's the only shiny pokemon that I have encountered in the wild. Every shiny I've had in my possession I received through trade.
Sad times. :(

DoctorDPS

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first legit shiny was a Zubat in Mt. Coronet in Pearl. I was kinda angry actually. Lol. I've been playing since blue and never caught anything. Got to Pearl and my first one ever was a damn Zubat. Sure, Crobat is a gangster, but I hate Zubat. Lol.

Menno Bosje

Youngster Joey
Credits
Shiny Charizard !!

A friend gave it as a gift :) Never caught one in the wild before tho :(

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Just found my first shiny days ago!!
Shiny meditite at Mount Pyre in AS

testing