• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Could I take over the electric gym, since Deadsouls no longer wants to run it?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello, may I take over leadership for the Fairy Gym? MMawile's thread is currently locked.. :/
It's already mine. You are welcomed to challenge me for it.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello there, may I apply to be the Fighting Gym Leader, and can I set up a special format for battle?

Edit: Nvm. May I request leadership? I will run the gym singles 6v6 format if permitted.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hello there, may I apply to be the Fighting Gym Leader, and can I set up a special format for battle?

I was thinking of framing battles similar to old-school style wrestling triple tag team matches. 3v3 Rotation format, best out of 3 matches.
You are allowed to have different format, but the challenger is allowed the right to do singles 6v6 if they wish. Best bet is too put everything in big letters, and put in tiny print that they can challenge 6v6 singles. :p

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
You are allowed to have different format, but the challenger is allowed the right to do singles 6v6 if they wish. Best bet is too put everything in big letters, and put in tiny print that they can challenge 6v6 singles. :p

Thanks for the advice~
Now I just need to wait for a response. :eek:

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hello Doulie! If the position isn't already filled I would be very interested in taking on the role of the dark gym leader, as the current leader hasn't been active since the first of June. If this is possible please let me know! Thanks!
Take it homie, you have your blessing from Forbiddensandwich.

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
Would it be possible to take over Rock Gym? Argue hasn't been active since May.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Would it be possible to take over Rock Gym? Argue hasn't been active since May.

Argue said he won't be back until November.
I'm guessing he's waiting for the new games to come?

Xerxes

Vanquishing God King
Donor
Credits
Argue said he won't be back until November.
I'm guessing he's waiting for the new games to come?
Yeah I read he wouldn't be back until then. But I wasn't 100% sure.
I only asked about the Gym because I went to challenge it and noticed there was plenty of unmet Challengers.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
It looks like the following gyms don't have leaders posion, bug, fire, ice?
and argue is gone until november so i guess rock is also out?

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Hello!

I would like to request to take over as the Ice type gym leader since it looks like it's open.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello!

I would like to request to take over as the Ice type gym leader since it looks like it's open.

Same question as McRiddles, how can I apply for Ice Gym leader?

I haven't gone and looked, but if the gym doesn't say -closed- then you still need to write a challenge on the gym leaders thread. If she/he doesn't respond within three days, the gym is yours. (Don't quote me on the three days, but I think that's what it is)

skymage

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks for the reply, right now I'm seeing some closed gym threads, is that mean those gyms are looking for new leaders or something else? Which gyms are open for new leader application?

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
I haven't gone and looked, but if the gym doesn't say -closed- then you still need to write a challenge on the gym leaders thread. If she/he doesn't respond within three days, the gym is yours. (Don't quote me on the three days, but I think that's what it is)
Hey - pplzdude helped me with this when he saw my post on this thread. I've already requested a match to takeover as the ice type gym leader in the correct thread. According to pplzdude, he said that once my request hits the 7 day mark without a response, that I will take over as the new gym leader.

Then, whoever wants to try and take my spot (assuming the current gym leader is still AWOL) can challenge me to take over.

Hope this helps!

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Thanks for the reply, right now I'm seeing some closed gym threads, is that mean those gyms are looking for new leaders or something else? Which gyms are open for new leader application?
Poison and Bug look like their gym leader may have gone inactive. You can also challenge me for Ice if you really want that one once we find out if the current leader is gone for good or not.

testing