Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi - hows the team going? :p
It's going well. :)
Just to clear up any misconception - by monotype battle that implies I can use a poke as long as the typing has Fighting in it, right? :eek: Even if it's not a monotype itself?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Just to clear up any misconception - by monotype battle that implies I can use a poke as long as the typing has Fighting in it, right? :eek: Even if it's not a monotype itself?
Yeah that's fine :) Already got my team finished and genned btw

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Yeah that's fine :) Already got my team finished and genned btw
Sounds good! Thank you for letting me know.

I just hope we can find some time on the weekend. If we can't battle because I'm absent, you win fair and square on Sunday.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Duel types are fine, fighting rock, fighting grass, fighting flying etc. However if a pokemon gains another typing (not it's original typing) like a mega evolution, holding a fighting plate, or uses a move to become a fighting type (but isn't originally a fighting type, example meloetta) it isn't allowed. So it must be part fighting type whenever it is sent into battle.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sounds good! Thank you for letting me know.

I just hope we can find some time on the weekend. If we can't battle because I'm absent, you win fair and square on Sunday.
I should be on all day - it's the free for all then as well :p

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Duel types are fine, fighting rock, fighting grass, fighting flying etc. However if a pokemon gains another typing (not it's original typing) like a mega evolution, holding a fighting plate, or uses a move to become a fighting type (but isn't originally a fighting type, example meloetta) it isn't allowed. So it must be part fighting type whenever it is sent into battle.
Thank you for clarifying Cheza.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
hii .. how long to take over the gym since i post officer challenge already and never get respond??:)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
hii .. how long to take over the gym since i post officer challenge already and never get respond??:)

If you have challenged to take over the gym and never got a response within 7 days then the gym is yours. Quote from gym guidelines "If challenges exist (for the gym leader position) then the current gym leader has to accept, at least 1 challenge every 7 days (or forfeit his/her position as gym leader". - Gym Guidelines

Reactions: Dom

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
If you have challenged to take over the gym and never got a response within 7 days then the gym is yours. Quote from gym guidelines "If challenges exist (for the gym leader position) then the current gym leader has to accept, at least 1 challenge every 7 days (or forfeit his/her position as gym leader".
Thanks cheza:)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
0_0 I want a gym!

You should take poison, that gym leader hasn't been on to take challenges in a while, post a challenge for the gym on their thread and within 7 days if they don't reply it's yours (same goes for any other gym). lol I just want the poison badge :p

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I bet the other challenger who wanted to become the Bug Gym leader and the other one drop out, so am I the Bug-type Leader?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I bet the other challenger who wanted to become the Bug Gym leader and the other one drop out, so am I the Bug-type Leader?
I'll take you on to be the bug or poison gym leader :p

Last edited:

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
It's kind of complicated, the format to change the gym leaders. Would be really helpful if one of the mods could arrange who will need ot battle who so a takeover of a gym could be done :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
It's kind of complicated, the format to change the gym leaders. Would be really helpful if one of the mods could arrange who will need ot battle who so a takeover of a gym could be done :)
The problem is, Marigi is going on holiday today, so we'll need to do them quick or after he gets back.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I want a gym. Probably fire but the fire gym is inactive

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

I'll take you on to be the bug or poison gym leader :p

Marigi wants too

Who (out of the 3 of you) was the first person to officially post on the bug gym asking for the position? That would probably be the first step to take and whoever posted first asking for it without a reply within 7 days would get it.

I want a gym. Probably fire but the fire gym is inactive

@Mynor1, current leader of the fire gym has returned from his break (he had a lot going on). If you'd like the position of the fire gym you should post on the fire gym thread challenging him to a duel, whoever wins 2/3 battles using a monotype fire team gets the gym. However the challenger cannot use an uber pokemon and the current gym leader can.

testing