• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF A List of Suitable Anime

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello everyone,
My name is Saya Kisaragi and I'm a huge anime fan. I recently finished my list of anime that I've been into and I'm out of ideas for decent anime.

What I'm looking for is anime that isn't ongoing (such as Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and so on), anime that is not Yaoi based or anime that are ripoffs.

I have a very long list of anime I've seen already but I'll tell ya if I've seen it or not.

(and Cheza, CG is already on my list)
Just reply with the anime and what's it about and I will reply back if it sparks my interest.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
lol good good <3

I could suggest Baccano, Elfen Lied, Clannad.

Along with a few movies being Wolf Children, Summer Wars, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time if you haven't seen them and want something quick to watch.

I'm watching Bokurano soon, I've heard it's good. :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I've seen Wolf Children, Clanned, Summer Wars and Elfen Lied. I've watched a few episodes of Baccano but lost interest in it

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I watched Psychopass as soon as I read about in Otaku USA magazine. It's really good, loved the concept of the psychopass and the story too.

testing