• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Rayquazza!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Yes you ready that correctly, this isn't one of the primal evolutions like kyogre or groudon, but a straight up mega. Upon mega evolving, mega Rayquazza obtains a unique ability called delta stream. This ability cancels all weather (including primal weather I assume) and makes flying types take neutral damage against the likes of ice, rock, and electric attacks. Along with the new mega, Rayquazza also gains a new attack called Dragon Ascent which is said to be the most powerful flying type attack in existence :eek:.

Anyway, after seeing Mega Rayquazza one shot a lvl100 Swampert, I'm pretty sure it's going to be one heck of a force to deal with. Please comment down below with your thoughts on this seemingly OP beast.

Sorry @Matt_192 didn't know if you were going to be on or not...

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Screw you clutch, I started making the thread for it as well XD

Also, in fairness, it was also Level 100 sooooooooo

Last edited:

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I think the design looks pretty cool!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Such a broken pokemon, This thing could match Arceus in power and become a god pokemon itself.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I think the design is amazing. Also im confused about Dragon Assent. In the OP you say it is Flying-type, but it has Dragon in its name. Unless it will work like a Dragon-type Flying Press, I'm not quite sure how that works. I expect it will be that but with 140 BP or something. Anyway I'm really hyped now that I know what GF meant when they said it had something to do with mega evolution, cause I was unsure whether that meant plot twist or whether it meant Mega Rayquaza (especially when the possibility of it being primal was there, which it probably isn't anymore :]).

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have to admit that his tusks (or w/e they're called) are slightly too big :(. The rest looks cool though

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mega Rayquaza is definitely dangerous. I do like his design though, it's really cool, lol.

PokeBlasterX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Seriously, this guy doesn't even need to hold on to a mega stone to mega evolve; he just needs to know the ridiculously powerful move Dragon Ascent. :Bored: Oh, and shiny Mega Rayquaza is probably the most beastly looking pokemon ever.

testing