• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect BigBrother / BigSister Program

wrexnfx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone! I'd recently left the website I frequent and came here to find out there's an amazingly active community. I want to integrate with the community and make a few friends. I've recently gotten back into Pokemon after having a series of work related travels.

I'm very interested and fond of breeding. I'm still setting up my ORAS games and actively searching other forums (prior to finding this one) for Japanese Ditto's and breeding items. I'm currently almost done with AS and my Pokemon Y is coming in the mail.

My Pokemon bank has all the Pokemon to fill out the Pokedex (they're mainly fillers for easy Charms!) and I'm looking forward to learning how to battle.

I really enjoyed researching this website and would like a Big Brother / Sister to teach me the ropes!

Dreadpool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! Newguy here, currently dealing with information overload. Big Sister or Big Brother would be greatly appreciated!

Danirratic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! Just joined up. Don't have money to purchase yet, but it seems like a cool idea! Especially as someone who doesn't have loads of time to breed 700 plus perfect mons hehe. Don't mind me! I'll just be lurking about. :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I guess I'll help out, although I'll most likely not be able to do it often 'cause reasons. It can't hurt to have an extra guy just in case :]

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I guess I'll help out, although I'll most likely not be able to do it often 'cause reasons. It can't hurt to have an extra guy just in case :]
Sounds good to me :]

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'm gonna join up and help out.

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is a really great idea! I'm here to help with whatever I can if anyone would like my assistance. :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Hi recently joined thinking it would be a good idea but now I'm super confused any help would be appreciated
Welcome to PP! What do you need help with?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Hi
I just have a few questions.... These gym battles can anyone challenge? I've also seem quite a lot people are on teams could you explain how that works please
Yes, anyone can challenge the gyms. There is no qualification to do so, as is the case with the gyms in the games.

If you are in a team you get a discount on the signup fee for official site tournaments (unless they've changed that in the few months that it's been since I last checked) and you participate in something called "team wars" where one team challenges another to a team war and a best of five series is played where both teams put forward three players who play one game each.

Bustillos

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm interested in receiving guidance if possible. I've read through all the rules downloaded the app and watched all videos I know that are available before signing up to ensure I follow the rules. I think the hardest decision may be what team to join! lol

RogueZephyr

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would be interested in getting a tour round this site so to speak. I have read the rules, and will watch the videos when I get back, but I feel like I could still do with a bit of assistance.