Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys! Just some tournament battles from today (My last 3)

Me v @doulie
4Q8G - WWWW - WWWA - GED4

Me v @Miles8089
E3QG - WWWW - WWWA - GED9

Me v @Niqyue (Crocune LoveFest 2014)
L4RG - WWWW - WWWA - GED6

Chris

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got to 290 in super singles battle maison. Heres the battle that i lost.
KNSW-WWWW-WWWA-GFJE
Definetely made some mistakes but that hax was bad. I did a mock battle after that and i didnt even take a hit. Enjoy!

Senortangerino89

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mr Tangerino V.S. Boopie (random 6v6)
Tangrowth to Strong

6EYG-WWWW-WWWD-U4CC

Made some pretty clear mistakes and a couple bad predictions but managed to pull it out against a mostly OU rain team with my band of UU and under miscreants. Its a long one so sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy. Please feel free to send some team advice or anything thing else you feel could be beneficial. :D

Kimitu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I found this one quite hilarious as i played random matching in battle spot... it wasnt ranked so i met teams with legendaries all the time. Was so funny to see how my eevee's rekt his team in the end.
Z9QG-WWWW-WWWF-YR2G Double battle, Umbreon is awesome

So close... Thought i lost in the end by that mawile but wow nopee
SSSG-WWWW-WWWF-YR7E Double battle, Probably the closest battle ever... so lucky wow

Reactions: Dom

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If I may add onto this does anyone have any youtube channels they can link I'd love to watch of of you guys play :D possibly subscribe as I need more pokemon subscriptions

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
One of the best battlespot battles i have had in awhile. Beginning is a little stall war, but the ending is epic. And thankfully no rage quit, so i can at least record this awsome battle. DELETED

Last edited:

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So much hax in the beginning but ended up being a good battle although, he did quit. I know I made alot mistakes if some of you guys would like to help me a little bit, I would be down with that.

3M5W-WWWW-WWWP-4TSU

testing