• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Val's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm Available now if you like
Awkward times, and awkward time zone differences. ;o

I'm available today 12:30PM - 2:00PM and later tonight
6:00PM - 12:00AM

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I live in Ireland...

Oh neat! UTC.
Let me know what times you're available your time and I'll try and see what what I can do.

I live in -8:00 UTC.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'mAvailable now.
Mate, I just came back from class.. I'll stick around for 1:30hrs from the time stamp of this post, but please give me your general availability and I'll see what I can do on my end. Our time zones are awkward penguins. :v

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Well I won't be able to access my DS for the next few days.
That's perfectly fine. I'm still monitoring this thread for any requests. Have a good day!

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
That adamant Dragonite would be 20 PC right?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ok I'd like to buy it then.
Please make the transfer and I will see you in-game very soon. Just so we're absolutely clear, I'm trading you a level 1 Dratini with proper IVs and the parent's listed nature and ability.

You lucked out too, I changed my prices recently but I'll keep the price the same since you contacted me before the price change.

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please make the transfer and I will see you in-game very soon. Just so we're absolutely clear, I'm trading you a level 1 Dratini with proper IVs and the parent's listed nature and ability.

You lucked out too, I changed my prices recently but I'll keep the price the same since you contacted me before the price change.
Ok I'm in Central time and I can get on anytime today before 2.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ok I'm in Central time and I can get on anytime today before 2.

Perfect, thank you for making the first transfer. I'm available to trade anytime now. Please add my info, and I'll add you. Feel free to contact me in the chat that appears below.

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Perfect, thank you for making the first transfer. I'm available to trade anytime now. Please add my info, and I'll add you. Feel free to contact me in the chat that appears below.
Ok right now then.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ok right now then.
Awesome! Please make the remaining transfer when you see the Pokemon in the summary window.

Edit: Thank you! I meant.. make the transfer once you're able to look at the IVs and whatever else.. but rest assured it's the Pokemon you requested.

Yes, you need to trade me something, anything to receive the pokemon. It can be a noob Pokemon. I don't mind, but to complete the trade you need to give me something.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ok done this is my first buy, do I trade anything?
Thank you for your first purchase. To review.. don't transfer PC immediately unless the person is considered a Trusted Trader (and if the Trusted Seller asked for payment upfront).

To be safe, transfer PC when you're able to look at the Pokemon by clicking on summary, right before the trade happens to make sure it's the Pokemon you're asking for.

I hope you enjoy this site and thanks again!

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you for your first purchase. To review.. don't transfer PC immediately unless the person is considered a Trusted Trader (and if they asked for your payment upfront).

To be safe, transfer PC when you're able to look at the Pokemon by clicking on summary, right before the trade happens to make sure it's the Pokemon you're asking for.

I hope you enjoy this site and thanks again!
Thanks! I will for sure buy something from you again!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm going out of town June 20, 2014 - June 23, 2015.

If you'd like a Pokemon bred please send in a request and I will resume breeding on June 24, 2014. Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to post in the thread.

Updates:

• One of my customers spotted an error on the request form and I corrected it, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

testing