• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Val's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazan

Youngster Joey
Credits
You never mentioned if you wanted me to change up the build.. :(
I'll breed the Froakie to have ideal IVs, but you wanted it naive right?..
Hey, sorry for making you to lose time. And yes, I wanted naive Froakie, please.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
No problem :). Btw this is Andrew from basilmarket, decided to give this website a try
Andrew! I was wondering where I recognized your IGN.. well welcome!

I hope you find the services you're after. :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
@Riraito : Hi there~ I managed to clear out nearly all of my major orders. I'll have a chance to work on your Murkrow tomorrow. I might even have it ready by Saturday. I'll keep you posted~

Oneilius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I actually need quite a bit of pokemon bred, the other guy I was supposed to do business with stopped responding all of a sudden. They don't have to be perfect IV or shiny. Do you have a list or something of pokes you currently have available for sale, cause I'm sure you might already have some of the stuff I'm looking for

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi, I actually need quite a bit of pokemon bred, the other guy I was supposed to do business with stopped responding all of a sudden. They don't have to be perfect IV or shiny. Do you have a list or something of pokes you currently have available for sale, cause I'm sure you might already have some of the stuff I'm looking for

Hi there,
I'm sorry to read.. how recent did you lose contact with the merchant? I would say wait it out a few days if they haven't returned your messages after one day.

I do have a list of pokes I've bred and that are in stock, but like I mentioned earlier - give the person you're doing business with a day or two.

Oneilius

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's been almost 2 weeks since hearing from him, I'm gonna assume he got busy or something. I wanna start battling online, can't wait any longer, can you reply with or post your list? Thanks

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
It's been almost 2 weeks since hearing from him, I'm gonna assume he got busy or something. I wanna start battling online, can't wait any longer, can you reply with or post your list? Thanks

Please give me a list of what you're looking for. I'm not home atm and don't have access to my breeding orders.

Take care~

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Update:
  • I refined the progression of the shop to make it easier to follow.
  • I changed the terms for my breeding shop.
  • I am accepting requests for July 18th through August 1st.
  • I've reintroduced leveling as an option for my shop.
  • Prices have changed slightly.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Update:
@Dazan : Your order is ready for pick up. I'll be back around midnight your time~
@MaliciousMango : Hello Mango, I'm going to work on some of your priority pokes today.
@endykholi : Hello Endy, I'm going to work on your pokes tomorrow, I'll let you know if I finish early as the week progresses.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Update:
@endykholi : Your order is ready for pick-up~ The Scyther you asked for will evolve, and Mawile is holding a Heart Scale so you could teach the Scizor Bullet Punch. I'll be around throughout the rest of today, but I will be out all day Sunday.

@MaliciousMango : Hi Mango~ I've bred 2 more pokes on your list. By the end of the following week I should have 3 additional pokes bred and ready to go so expect 5 by next Sunday at the latest. I'll keep you posted~

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
@Sam Cooke : Hi there, I received your order for Yami. I priced out the order and it will be 126 PC.

Given the deadline, please let me know if you'd still like to purchase Yami before the end of Sunday.

Have a good morning~

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Sam Cooke : Hi there, I received your order for Yami. I priced out the order and it will be 126 PC.

Given the deadline, please let me know if you'd still like to purchase Yami before the end of Sunday.

Have a good morning~
Sorry about this but I don't have any money until Friday so i won't be able to give you the PC, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Sorry about this but I don't have any money until Friday so i won't be able to give you the PC, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there, no worries.
I got sick last night.. I have your order on hold until you can get the PC. I can have it ready within a day once payment is made.~

If you need Yami sooner please feel free and approach other breeders on the site to handle the request for you.

Have a good evening~

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I have the pokecredits ready but I won't be needing that pokemon anymore, would i be able to give you a new request?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi, I have the pokecredits ready but I won't be needing that pokemon anymore, would i be able to give you a new request?
Sure thing, you can post your request here or via the form and I'll get back to you on pricing.

Have a good evening~

Status
Not open for further replies.