• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
You also challenged for the water gym and never took the gym after you got it for inactivity.
Doesn't that mean you should take a look at that?

I was holding off on the water gym until I saw what the situation was for the dark gym

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I was holding off on the water gym until I saw what the situation was for the dark gym
Since you posted first for the dark gym back in July and a second time looking for your dark gym challenge the same day you posted for the water gym (both without a reply) I'd say choose which one you'd rather run and make a thread.

They are both inactive atm and could use a leader :)

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Since you posted first for the dark gym back in July and a second time looking for your dark gym challenge the same day you posted for the water gym (both without a reply) I'd say choose which one you'd rather run and make a thread.

They are both inactive atm and could use a leader :)

I'll take the Dark Gym. Maybe the leader for the water gym could be made the prize of a tournament? Or just make it up for grabs, idk

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can take the electric gym phoenix has

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
She didn't, he hasn't challenged with his mono team, and KevinDev is still ahead of him anyway
Alright until I have confirmation proof from @phenix I won't approve anything. Thank you :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to get the fire gym, I challenge for it 7 days ago and Miles8089 didn't respond back. Here's a link to Check.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
You edited it on Monday to say you want to challenge for the gym.

@Miles8089 still has one day to battle you.
Woah what, I never got the alert that he wanted to challenge for the gym and recieved no further contact about our gym battle or I would of battled earlier. Please at least post so I can see it instead of editing because I am not notified of this @Zac1297

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Matt has given up his gym and I wish to take it:

Evidence:
rcouj7.png

from shoutbox ^
qwwqow.png

from BW Skype call ^

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Matt has given up his gym and I wish to take it:

Evidence:
rcouj7.png

from shoutbox ^
qwwqow.png

from BW Skype call ^
He has also posted on the gym thread, looks like the gym is yours. :) You may create your thread and best of luck!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
He has also posted on the gym thread, looks like the gym is yours. :) You may create your thread and best of luck!
Great! Posting now.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to take the Dark Gym please :)

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to resign as the bug gym leader.
Edit: Keeping my gym remember the work on getting the pokemon battle ready

Last edited:

Donovan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I take the fairy Gym ? (the Gym leader said it was closed)

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Just checking in, I issued a challenge for leadership with the Rock-type gym leader.

I didn't see anything related to how many days until the gym defaults to the challenger, could someone let me know please? Thank you.

Edit: According to Cheza's earlier post it's 7 days until a gym defaults to the new challenger.
I just hope I get a chance to battle the real leader..

Edit2: Thanks for letting me know @pplzdude

Last edited:

testing