• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Starter of choice?

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm hyped for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I'm still unsure about which starter I'm gonna choose, but personally I'm leaning towards this cute guy:

What about you guys? Any idea who you're gonna start out your journey in Hoenn with?

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can't decide between Mudkip or Treecko...
There're both my Fave Starter Pokemon.
Hoenn is my fave region! I'm soo glad its getting an awesome remake like this. :D

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Can't decide between Mudkip or Treecko...
There're both my Fave Starter Pokemon.
Hoenn is my fave region! I'm soo glad its getting an awesome remake like this. :D
Same, especially since mega sceptile looks so awesome!

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'm going to choose either Mudkip or Treecko, I've never really been a fan of Blaziken.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm going to choose either Mudkip or Treecko, I've never really been a fan of Blaziken.
I agree because we have already had access to mega blakizen in x and y, they should have saved it for the remakes cause now no one is going to choose torchic.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Ugh I want all 3 D: Then again, I've got a Blaziken from the event, so Swampert on my Omega Ruby and Sceptile on my Alpha Sapphire :3

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Mega Sceptile for me any day. I like the concept of it, and it will be a hard counter to Rotom-W.

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think i go for treeko too, mainly because most people will go for swampet, so getting a mudkip over trade wont be hard, and mega sceptile is so cool, even tho i will miss mudkip in the beginning D:

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mudkip all the way! Mega Swampert is so awesome:D! He's a Water-type Hulk!
mega_swampert_tf_by_aggst-d7llc6w.png

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Personally, I like all three of the starters in Hoenn. I believe that Hoenn is the best region ever made. I going with my first starter-Mudkip. With his new Mega-form he is going to be a force to be reckon with.

Pichu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll go mudkip since I already have Blaziken and the mega stone~

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i'll go for mudkip since i love all water starters(even oshawott)plus mega swampert has the swift swim ability which can be great on a rain dance team this,coupled with its raw power and bulk will definitely guarantee it a position in the OU tier

testing