• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Just checking in, I issued a challenge for leadership with the Rock-type gym leader.

I didn't see anything related to how many days until the gym defaults to the challenger, could someone let me know please? Thank you.

1 week is the time given for the gym leader to accept the challenge, you still have 6 days of waiting.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey @Cheza can I make a thread for water? It has now been exactly 7 Days:)

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
As a formality, I issued a challenge for leadership with the Rock Gym leader and they haven't responded. It's been seven days since my challenge. May I make the thread as the new Rock Gym leader?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
As a formality, I issued a challenge for leadership with the Rock Gym leader and they haven't responded. It's been seven days since my challenge. May I make the thread as the new Rock Gym leader?
Yup go ahead. :)

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Is the dragon gym available?
Seems like it was. I would like to have it if so.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
@Cheza can i make a thread for fire? It's been exactly 7 days since I first challenge.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Is the dragon gym available?
Seems like it was. I would like to have it if so.
I talked to Gold about the current status of the dragon gym and he is still interested in keeping it it would seem.
I would like to have the ground gym lol
If you would like the ground gym post a challenge for the gym and battle the current leader, if you don't get a reply in 7 days the gym is yours.
@Cheza can i make a thread for fire? It's been exactly 7 days since I first challenge.
Looks like the fire gym is yours, go ahead and make your thread.

Chris

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey my bad, I didn't know we were suppose to post here. I beat the dark leader for control of the gym.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey my bad, I didn't know we were suppose to post here. I beat the dark leader for control of the gym.

It's quite alright, I've already updated the roster to say you have the gym.
Don't forget to read the guidelines for making a gym and have fun.

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't really know if I can claim the fire gym or electric gym because I have to mono type battle the electric gym but that's closed and I don't if I can still do it. but what I'm going for is the fire gym so I'm wondering if someone can let me know about the electric gym and Im wondering if I can claim the fire gym in case If I can't do the mono type battle.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I don't really know if I can claim the fire gym or electric gym because I have to mono type battle the electric gym but that's closed and I don't if I can still do it. but what I'm going for is the fire gym so I'm wondering if someone can let me know about the electric gym and Im wondering if I can claim the fire gym in case If I can't do the mono type battle.
@phenix is looking to take one battle with someone with a mono electric team, if she thinks you are good for the position you are the new leader.

The fire gym is up for claims however you need a mono fire team for it.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
@phenix is looking to take one battle with someone with a mono electric team, if she thinks you are good for the position you are the new leader.

The fire gym is up for claims however you need a mono fire team for it.
He's battled me before and honestly, I didn't think he was ready for a gym. I told him that, but... ;) guess he figured that was an ambiguous answer lol. Anyways, I think matt is a good leader. You can throw him down on the list if you please. He has his mono team and knows I've picked him :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
He's battled me before and honestly, I didn't think he was ready for a gym. I told him that, but... ;) guess he figured that was an ambiguous answer lol. Anyways, I think matt is a good leader. You can throw him down on the list if you please. He has his mono team and knows I've picked him :)
Sure thing thank you! :D

testing