Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
1. Pitch Perfect because idk I don't watch too many movies but I've watched that one a million times.
2. Cowaduty *cough cough* Call of Duty. It's mindless entertainment. I'd say Destiny but that game is truly awful, it's just really addictive.
3. Parks and Recreation OR Doctor Who. Doctor Who will continue for a much longer amount of time but Parks and Recreation is so damn funny.

I'm just gonna tag random people that I don't even know because I'm sure everyone I do know is already taken and I'm lazy and don't wanna read or CTRL+F all those times. Sry.

@Meganium @isoulcast @AgniKai

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
My favorite movie is Beautiful Mind (2001) with Russell Crowe as John Nash. I enjoyed the film because at the time of the viewing I was covering a topic on Paranoid Schizophrenia in one of my Psychological Disorders courses and the biographical story was really memorable for me.

One of my all time favorite games aside from the Pokemon series has to be the Metal Gear Solid series. I grew up with the MGS series starting with the MGS for the PSX back in 1998 and although I was a child at the time, the themes of the stories really grew on me. I'm ready to pounce on MGS V: The Phantom Pain when it's released. Hideo Kojima will not disappoint.

I haven't watched TV in years.. nearly a decade by now so I don't know a lot of TV references that go on these days but, of the TV shows I have seen I really enjoyed the Drew Carey Show. I really enjoyed Drew Carey's persona and demeanor throughout the series.

I'd like to tag @KevinDev @Hazama and @DeadlySinners

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
1. Star Trek: into Darkness, just love it really
2. Far Cry 3, Skyrim and Castle Crashers. I have a long history with them and they're great
3. Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory and the Simpsons

@notsoclutch @Marigi174 @McCloud

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
  1. Star Trek (2010) cause SciFi
  2. Mario Kart DS cause thats the game ive wasted the most time of my life playing.
  3. The Simpsons/Scrubs/The Big Bang Theory cause funny.
@notsoclutch
@matt
@montye63

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
  1. Star Trek (2010) cause SciFi
  2. Mario Kart DS cause thats the game ive wasted the most time of my life playing.
  3. The Simpsons/Scrubs/The Big Bang Theory cause funny.
@notsoclutch
@matt
@montye63
1. Star Trek: into Darkness, just love it really
2. Far Cry 3, Skyrim and Castle Crashers. I have a long history with them and they're great
3. Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory and the Simpsons

@notsoclutch @Marigi174 @McCloud
I guess since I was tagged twice more I'll do my second favorites. XD

Movie: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship (Just a really well made film to be honest and what can I say, it's about the only book to movie adaptation that left me feeling satisfied)
Game: Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite (I'm still finding subtle hints toward that insane Infinite ending and the OG Bioshock was an amazing combination of story and intense gameplay).
TV Show: ...I'm obsessed with Gotham right now so...

clutch was already tagged u silly poo
I was tagged before you tagged me too. :p

Reactions: Dom

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I guess since I was tagged twice more I'll do my second favorites. XD

Movie: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship (Just a really well made film to be honest and what can I say, it's about the only book to movie adaptation that left me feeling satisfied)
Game: Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite (I'm still finding subtle hints toward that insane Infinite ending and the OG Bioshock was an amazing combination of story and intense gameplay).
TV Show: ...I'm obsessed with Gotham right now so...

I was tagged before you tagged me too. :p
Oh, my bad xD :p

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorite movie is I guess it have to has to be Godzilla because I saw that one it was grown from 1952 until now and two the big monsters.
My favorite game would have to be call of duty black ops 1 and 2 because I can fight zombies and ghosts, assassins creed 4 black flag because I saw my cousin playing it, minecraft I can do anything, smash I just love it, need for speed rivals because I followed other cops and can arrest racers and can choose to be the cop or racer.
My favorite tv show is sleepy hollow
@TheNexGen @Chipman42

themanthatwon

Youngster Joey
Credits
1.Favorite movie Pokemon the first movie Why cause GS BALL god
2.Favorite game League of Legends and Dota 2 Reason cause io to strunk.
3.Favorite TV show: i Don't watch TV cause that anime live.
Dont know who to tag so um.... :D LOVE ME

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
My favorite movie is rio 2, love the graphics.my favorite game other than pokemon is order&chaos online,love everything about it, my faveriot tv show is sweet life on deck beacuse it's funny, I'm gonna tag @Dom , @areoplazma and @TheQuantumNexus

I like how you tagged me in my post when I answered in the original post xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Next Round was posted!

10/28/14 Questions (Current-General)
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up/What's your profession?
  3. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Purple because it's awesome, AN Electrical Engineer because it's very interesting, Scarlett Johansson because she's a great actress and I've heard she was really chill.

Your turn:

@Vyft @GintokiSan @notsoclutch

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
  3. Who is your favorite celebrity?

Green. I love green~ It's such a natural -nature- colour :3 It actually runs in my family. My mother and grandmother's favourite colour is green too. (;

I want to work with animals, I don't really care where. I'd love to own my own boarding kennel establishment though- Lots of saving to do!

Do itt! Your turn:
@Ernest23 @T_and_A @Lotad Is Beast

Tried to pick a few random people :)

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
  3. Who is your favorite celebrity
Red, not sure why but growing up from a kid I just liked the color red xD. Well I am technically grown up (18), my desired job is to be a game programmer. I have a love for coding and for games, so why not combine both and work on two things i love at the same time :). My favourite celebrity would have to be Robert Downey Jr. you can all probably guess that it's because of his role playing iron man; it was damn awesome :D.

@phenix @pplzdude @endykholi your turn :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
1. Purple, it's God damn beautiful

2. I want to major in acting theater studies

3. Kurt Cobain brah, cuz drugs

@Blaguard @LockHeart @Bug

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
  1. I love green. It's been my favorite color since I was little. I really like nature and what better color to embody nature?
  2. I am currently studying to be a video game designer. Similar to GintokiSan's answer, I enjoy coding and games, so it's a nice mix of the two. I also wanted to be an animator when I started college, and if I'm not allowed to do that...this is fairly close.
  3. I honestly don't have a favorite. On top of preferring animation and not keeping up with celebrity news, I just can't pick. There are so many amazing actors and actresses, though I am partial to comedy stars.
I shall tag - @Gold 2.0 @nicky2300 @DeadlySinners

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
1) I would say red since it the color of blood. Plus as a saying goes "badasses always wear red"

2) I'm actually in a profession, I'm the store manager of Anime Fix in St. Petersburg, Florida. I love my job there cause I get to meet new people and learn about what animes they love. Plus I get to attend conventions to promote the store.

3) I would have to say Aya Hirano, I'm a fan of her music plus she is an amazing voice actor.

And I'll tag @Cheza @sebesmos and @Ljcyan

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Color: I like blue the most. It's such a calming color.

Profession: Small business owner. I just enjoy customer interaction as well as business management. Probably a lot of work for a small amount of money, but still.

Celebrity: Eh, can't say I really like a whole lot of them, but I guess I'd say Hugh Jackman. He is a great actor who can really get invested into a character (even if someone else needs to take his place in X-Men so that he can go make some other movies).

@Miles8089 @Matt_192 @Blaguard

testing