Active Tag! (Dom Style)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
LUXRAYYY! I absolutely adore it. I really like the design (huge, dorky ears and all). I just really wish it was better, but I accept it the way it is. Still coasting on that mega though ;) it's def a fan favorite that plenty of people want to see mega.

Honestly, it's probably dark. While I love electrics and poison as well, I've always been a fan of dark Pokemon. They all look pretty darn cool and are useful as well.

Flannery. She's pretty awkward and a dork, but I always liked to battle her. She seemed to have more personality than a lot of the leaders and really loved being a leader.

I tag these peeps - @Blaguard @matt @sebesmos

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hmm tough ... I love luxray even though it really needs improvement :p it shall get it one day! hopefully the first electric/dark poke.
favorite type is either electric or fire... I only say fire cause I like ninetales too xD
fav gym leader hmmm I only know afew and there are even fewer I actually talk too soo gotta be clutch or phenix xD cant decide

if I retagged ya sry .... I not going through 4 pages of posts ... @Yungfaux @Vyft @Faith Hunter

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
  1. Take a guess (reason is that it is cute and amazeballs and is my favourite type)
  2. Normal (just cause its a good all-around type)
  3. Crasher Wake cause he's badass and Platinum was my first game
edit: @Matt_192 @Chaos @pplzdude if uve been tagged already soz :/

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
  1. Take a guess (reason is that it is cute and amazeballs and is my favourite type)
  2. Normal (just cause its a good all-around type)
  3. Crasher Wake cause he's badass and Platinum was my first game
edit: @Matt_192 @Chaos @pplzdude if uve been tagged already soz :/
I have legitimately been checking this thread for hours, waiting to be tagged xD

1. I'm gonna have to have a tie here, between Typhlosion, Eelektross, but most notably Raikou. Typhlosion was my first ever starter, Eelektross looks incredible and I just love Raikou. It's fast, it's strong and it's an electric dog - how much better can you get?
2. Dark and Electric type. The latter of which has a lack of resistances and two of my favourite types, whilst dark type just looks cool as hell.
3. Wattson. This isn't even anything to do with his type, I just don't know why I like this guy so much lol

@YveltalLugia @Jiggly @GangGreen

Reactions: Dom

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
1) my favorite Pokemon has to be Gardevoir, she fast and has great Sp Atk stats plus she is the most beautiful shiny pokemon too <3

2) My favorite type is Dark, Dark types were so powerful in gen 2, and were the best to use against Morty and his Gengar.

3) my favorite gym leader is a fight between Whitney and Sabrina, Whitney was a tough change back in Gen 2 cause of her Miltank being able to beat a ghost type pokemon. Sabrina is a cutie in my books, in the manga she was a member of Team Rocket and her personality was much better than her personality in the anime.

and now I tag, @Yungfaux @Faith Hunter and @Hazama

1. What's your favorite pokemon? Why?
  2. What's your favorite type?
  3. Who is your favorite gym leader?
1. My favourite pokemon is perhaps Fennekin or Delphox because they're so cool and cute.
2. My favourite type is either water, ghost, or pyschic, I'm not sure. Its hard to pick favourites!
3. My favourite gym leader is @Cheza because all the ones in the games are forgettable.

@nicky2300 @Chipman42

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have legitimately been checking this thread for hours, waiting to be tagged xD

1. I'm gonna have to have a tie here, between Typhlosion, Eelektross, but most notably Raikou. Typhlosion was my first ever starter, Eelektross looks incredible and I just love Raikou. It's fast, it's strong and it's an electric dog - how much better can you get?
2. Dark and Electric type. The latter of which has a lack of resistances and two of my favourite types, whilst dark type just looks cool as hell.
3. Wattson. This isn't even anything to do with his type, I just don't know why I like this guy so much lol

@YveltalLugia @Jiggly @GangGreen
1. Favorite poke is Donkey Kong of Course come on man!!!
2. Favorite type is steel, fire, and water.
3. In PerfectPokemon it would be honestly be @phenix and @notsoclutch Both use their mono team very well. In game wise, it would be Candice from Snowpoint City. I just love ice types.

I Tagged @doulie @notsoclutch and @TheNexGen

AFluffyLittlePuppy

Youngster Joey
Credits
.O. I didn't know this existed..Such a good idea, let's see.

1. My favorite Pokemon is Skuntank, why? Because it's just so cute plus it's a tank with the right moves, stats and nature.
  2. Dragon! :D
  3. Well since the only Gym leader I know of is @YveltalLugia, I have to say him :p
@T_and_A @Argue

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
1. Bulbasaur, cuz it's super cute, and its #001 ;)
2. Dark, it embodies kewlness
3. Flannery, she is the first waifu of my childhood.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
1: Favorite Pokemon is definitely Sceptile (see signature) since it was my first ever and just generally cool. My favorite useful Pokemon would be Mienshao.
2: Favorite type is honestly grass (I was pretty happy to get that gym), but other than that definitely water.
3: Favorite Gym Leader would probably be @phenix. She rocks my socks. In-game it's Juan, because he's fabulous.

@nicky2300 @Mawile6222 @LockHeart

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
1: Favorite Pokemon is definitely Sceptile (see signature) since it was my first ever and just generally cool. My favorite useful Pokemon would be Mienshao.
2: Favorite type is honestly grass (I was pretty happy to get that gym), but other than that definitely water.
3: Favorite Gym Leader would probably be @phenix. She rocks my socks. In-game it's Juan, because he's fabulous.

@nicky2300 @Mawile6222 @LockHeart

You picked a PP Leader that's clever,

I see what you did there xD

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have multiple. First is Umbreon because not only are Dark types amazing, but I love Umbreon's design, especially it's shiny *_* It is also so bulky, I just really love how well it does it's job. Also tied for first is Marowak. What a freaking powerhouse, with a Thick Club it reaches a higher attack stat then an Adamant Mega Mewtwo X. It also has an actual (sad) story behind it which gives it more depth as a Pokemon, and has a great design too.
  1. What's your favorite type?
Poison-types. Hands down. Well not hands down. I also really like Dark and Grass types...and a lot of other types, but Poison types are just so cool. Not only do I love the color purple, but like a lot of the Poison types that exist, even if they aren't viable in higher tiers.
  1. Who is your favorite gym leader?
Sabrina, then Morty, then Janine. It's hard to choose between Morty and Janine, while Sabrina is just the original badass powerful Psychic gym leader (the most powerful type in gen 1).

I tag.......uh....idk everyone I know is tagged since I only came back a bit ago. Oh, @x0rqasmatr0n @Mynor1 (dunno if he still comes on) @BadPandaPancham o wait...

Reactions: Dom

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
11/3/14 Questions (Current-Pokemon!)
1. My favorite Pokemon by far is Sylveon, with Vivillon as a close second. For Vivillon I really like the Jungle & Meadow patterns. I like Sylveon specifically because I really liked the game mechanic needed to evolve my Eevees, it's cute really.

2. Favorite typing is really hard for me to settle on. I really enjoy Fairy type pokes, a lot of them are adorable and are Specially Defensive. Steel makes a close second for me because I tend to play defensively during battles and it's a typing that grew on me since it's introduction in Gen 3.

3. Favorite GYM leader for me has to be Elesa because she is by far one of the more stylish GYM leaders I've seen. I remember hearing her theme for the first time. I especially like the BW2 design.

It's been a while since I had a chance to look at this thread, so forgive me if you're already been tagged, but I tag @Charizard101 @Jiggly and @The Collector

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
ORAS new typing confirmed since because remakes of gen 3

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
11/3/14 Questions (Current-Pokemon!)
It's been a while since I had a chance to look at this thread, so forgive me if you're already been tagged, but I tag @Charizard101 @Jiggly and @The Collector

1. My favorite pokemon is a toss up between Lucario and Feraligator. I can never seem to decide between the two since picking up my copy of X on release date and finding a little Riolu on route 22 and falling in love. I have an... unhealthy attachment to each Pokemon I consider "mine" kinda like others and dogs, lol. Feraligator was my favorite since I was younger with Totodile's big personality compared to the starters that appeared before and with him. With breeding introduced in gold I had a team of six level 100 Feraligators named after the Beverly Hillbillys. It was amazing

2 My favorite type is probably ghost if I had to pick one, and it is really close between all types. I love how inventive they get with the designs of ghost Pokemon; a fire/ghost that is a chandelier, plant/ghost that is a haunted stump. Love it!

3. My favorite Gym leader has always been Sabrina. She was so creepy in the anime when I watched it and her character was one of the few that worked through real emotional issues and still had it together enough to become a gym leader! She's cool, creepy doll and all.

I'll tag @endykholi @GangGreen and @YveltalLugia to answer some questions!

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
1. My favorite pokemon is a toss up between Lucario and Feraligator. I can never seem to decide between the two since picking up my copy of X on release date and finding a little Riolu on route 22 and falling in love. I have an... unhealthy attachment to each Pokemon I consider "mine" kinda like others and dogs, lol. Feraligator was my favorite since I was younger with Totodile's big personality compared to the starters that appeared before and with him. With breeding introduced in gold I had a team of six level 100 Feraligators named after the Beverly Hillbillys. It was amazing

2 My favorite type is probably ghost if I had to pick one, and it is really close between all types. I love how inventive they get with the designs of ghost Pokemon; a fire/ghost that is a chandelier, plant/ghost that is a haunted stump. Love it!

3. My favorite Gym leader has always been Sabrina. She was so creepy in the anime when I watched it and her character was one of the few that worked through real emotional issues and still had it together enough to become a gym leader! She's cool, creepy doll and all.

I'll tag @endykholi @GangGreen and @YveltalLugia to answer some questions!
1. Lucario
2. Steel
3. Skyla

Tagged @Iconoclasm @matt and @Saya Kisaragi

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist